Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Tuesday Topic: Prayer requests


How can we pray for each other right now? Post your prayer requests in the comments!

We're leaving tomorrow for two weeks at a family English camp. Please pray for health and safety for us and a great time of fellowship and outreach for all involved.

(If you have a “Tuesday Topic” question, please email it to me at fylliska@gmail.com. Provide your blog address if you would like to be linked to, or specify if you would like to remain anonymous. Thanks!)

2 comments:

  1. I'd love prayer as my husband is away for the next 3 weeks. Thankfully my wonderful mother-in-law is coming to help with the kids, but I will still miss my husband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ashley! That's not easy! I've been there and done that! May the Lord bless you and give you a special intimacy with Himself during these three weeks. Grace and STRENGTH to you!

    I would like prayer that I'd use my time wisely this summer. I need rest, refreshment, and time for some special projects, but I can't just check out of church planting either, so I need God's wisdom for a good balance.

    ReplyDelete