Friday, May 10, 2013

Our Family Motto



I've been trying to find a beautiful photo or piece of art to hang in our home that would remind us of why we are here {not necessarily here in Australia, but here on earth}.  This thought: Love God, Love Others - Serve God, Serve Others has been on my heart for awhile.  It comes from Mark 12:30-31:

"And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart,
and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind,
and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.
And the second is like namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself,
There is non other commandment greater than these."

Since I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for, I decided to go to Picasa and see if I could make one myself.  I recently had it printed.  Now to get it framed and on my wall!


Do you have a family motto or statement?  Please share yours?



For more about my family and ministry, check out my blog - Be Thou Exalted.










No comments:

Post a Comment