Sunday, May 27, 2012

Starting out

This is really a crazy endeavor for me. There's no way I have time for this right now. I'm honestly not much of a writer. My days are full of homeschooling and child care and everything else that comes along. Summer is almost here, with all the fun and busyness that brings. Plus, we're leaving for a trip to the states in 8 days!

However, I love the Missionary Moms community that Ashley has set up. This blog was an idea I had the last time she had a break. I prayed about it a lot, but I didn't do anything about it then. Now I think I can get it going. At the very least, I can come up with Tuesday Topics and schedule them to post automatically. And hopefully, I can add some of you as team members to fill in around those Tuesdays with your own posts. Somewhere down the road, as I have time, I want to work on the layout here and get a blogroll going, but that will have to wait for now. I'm sure I'll have other ideas, and I would love to have your suggestions, too.
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!"

So, please take a look at the Contributors page above. Contact me (fylliska@gmail.com), if you want to write. And please be praying for me!

7 comments:

  1. Phyllis, I am so encouraged that you're stepping out in faith and doing this! I am praying that God will lead you as this space takes shape and that many women will be led to share here. I am thankful for this evidence of the body of Christ working together even from all around the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Phyllis! I'd love to write. I'll send you an email. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phyllis, how wonderful that you are taking on this endeavor! If there is anything I can do to help, let me know. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Phyllis! I'll be praying for you. I've really enjoyed Missionary Moms and I'll look forward to this one too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad this place exists now! Thanks for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Phyllis! so glad you're doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoy writing, and I'd love to help if I can...I will send you an email. Thanks for starting this!

    ReplyDelete